Reading Drive 3 | Student Book with Workbook
Your Price :
Reading Drive 3 | Student Book with Workbook | ET Book Service
Published by: Compass
Reading Drive is part of a four-level series of books designed for elementary and middle school students aiming to develop their ability in all four skill areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Each book in the series focuses on a separate skill. This allows students to concentrate on the necessary techniques and strategies typically related to standardized tests of English for that particular skill. Each level of the series targets 500 different headwords so that students completing all four levels will be able to study 2,000 different headwords. Used together, the books provide a complete learning experience for developing students’ English language abilities across the four fundamental skill areas.
– Themed units with graded topic-based vocabulary
– Wide variety of activities to build English language skills
– Review units and sample practice tests included for each skill
– Accompanying workbooks
– Answer Key, Transcripts, and MP3 audio files available
– Additional vocabulary practice through free application accessible with QR code