Active Skills for Communication
ACTIVE Skills for Communication is an exciting new three-level series that develops learners’ speaking and listening skills.The series uses the ACTIVE approach to help learners become more fluent, confident―and active―speakers of English. Each unit contains easy-to-follow, step-by-step activities that lead toward a major speaking task. The tasks are designed to increase self-confidence and foster positive attitudes towards learning English.
- • Fluency strategies’ help learners develop effective conversation management skills.
- • ‘Critical thinking’ activities encourage learners to think deeply about how they express themselves in English.
- • Useful expressions’ help learners interact more freely in personalized speaking activities.
- • Presentation tips’ help learners develop confidence and effective presentation skills.
- • Spoken English’ sections show learners how native speakers of English really talk.
- • Teacher’s Editions include notes, answer keys, teaching suggestions, additional activities, and photocopiable activity pages for each unit, unit assessments and tests, and audio scripts.
Download Sample Units: Go to the Cengage Learning website
Buy the materials by clicking on the items below